Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Windy Paros

Leaving Athens was a riot. I was worried (my close friends know what that means.. poor Dennis) that we were not on time, but of course what was I thinking? I'm in Greece! 4pm means 5pm, and needless to say being 1 hour early really meant we were 2.5 hours early. The biggest highlight was watching all cars flow out of the ship... in reverse! No wonder the ferries are late ;)

Paros has been great. Dennis and I rented a scooter and drove all around the island. The beaches were gorgeous and we somehow managed to find an isolated one (that mostly locals went to). After taking our afternoon siesta (which is a new thing for me) we found a nice Greek restaurant on the water. Looks like I don't have too much to write about... a perfect vacation.

No comments: